Sunday, June 13, 2010

Unexpected and Wonderful News from Disney!

On Friday I got word that Disney Cruise Line is allowing kids to sail free on Mexican Riviera cruises between January 23 and March 30. This is a huge savings! I've never seen Disney put out a "Kids Sail Free" promotion that involves a round trip from a U.S. Port.

With two paying adults, kids traveling in the same stateroom will be free.

This is an amazing deal! If you have ever, ever, ever wanted to go on a Disney cruise, you won't find a better deal than this, especially for those of us who live in Colorado and the west. The port of Los Angeles is a whole heap of alot closer to us than Port Canaveral.


I am very excited about this and I just had to tell you. Let me know if you are excited, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment